1. R2 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)¶
A collections of questions and answers about the R2 platform
1.1. General questions.¶
- Which platforms does R2- support?
- Can I shield my data up to publication?
- Which kind of data does R2 support?
- Which expression data platforms are supported by R2?
- Can I analyse my date within a collaborative setting?
- Why can’t I see survival data in my dataset of interest?
- Can I upload my own data?
- How can I make corrections to data that I already submitted?
- How can I delete my own dataset or make my dataset public?
- Is there a list of platforms R2 is currently supporting?
- If I use the datagrabber I don’t get the sample annotation with it?
1.2. Analysis questions.¶
- A Gene Ontology analyses results in a category of more then 100 entries how can I identify the individual genes?
- When I perform a hierarchical clustering how can I cluster for each group separately?
- When I perform a K-means clustering how can extract the gene order from the program?
- When I use the GEO analysis tool and compare the resulting gene list I get a different gene list (70% overlap) compared to the result of the “Find differential expression” option of R2. Is there an explanation for this descrepancy?
- Using the R2 grabber I got different expression levels from the same dataset compared to the TCGA alternative
- How do I retrieve a list of differentially expressed genes between two or more datasets
- In a certain article the gene name which was linked to a probe identifier gives a different gene name
- Why can’t I use every dataset in the megasamples analyses.
1.3. Adapting visuals.¶
- How can I mark a sample
- Can I generate a SVG-plot with R2.
- Is it posssible to add an trendline in XY plot